Today in a world of digital products and services, it is very important to know how and what they are. So Reviews of these services are of utmost importance as they describe what they are? This Blog is dedicated to these very aspects. The Best and Fastest Reviews.

The Strongest Truck


Today What I have brought is actually not digital, it is actually a hardware thing and actually quite a big hardware utility thing and its a truck,but do not wonder why I present to you this rig of such size, I have reasons and as you read through you will know and all things will be quite justified actually.I am a truck fan, I like huge rigs, which are stylish and hold tremendous power underneath the hood. They are the king of the roads and no one is match for them on the road,
Lets keep it short, the Volvo truck company is now in India and not many days ago I saw a beauty, actually three together bringing the BRPL Reactor which created quite a traffic problem there as buses and other trucks had to halt their run to make way for the mighty trucks with the mighty 250 ton reactor. The trucks were Volvo Made, the FH-12 6x4 Truck and when I saw them I went berserk and did no delay in checking out their website for the trucks and guess what I found, they have made the world's strongest commercial haulage truck.

There are the images of the beauty.


Product Facts : Volvo D16G Euro 5

  • 16-litre 6-cylinder diesel engine with turbocharger and intercooler.
  • Power/torque: 700 (3,150 Nm), 600 (2,800 Nm) or 540hp ( 2,650 Nm)
  • Auxiliary brake : EPG with 230 kW at 2200 rpm or VEB+ with 425 kW
  • Exhaust treatment : SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction).
  • Oil-change interval : 100,000 kms or once a year
  • Power take-off (optional) : 1000 Nm at a standstill, 650 Nm on the move.
  • Available with open or closed crankcase ventilation
  • Std transmission: Volvo I-shift auto (manual optional on 600/540hp)
Now my reason for posting such absurd and irrelevant topic is the online computer game that they have made, yes the Volvo guys, to promote the Truck of course and what more by playing it for free you can win cool prizes, you just need to score high and the top scorer will get the prize and the contest starts every week but you can play everyday and anyway.
And so my post is justified, because...
Anyway I have also embedded this game right here, try and score as high you can.
Goto here when you are skilled enough register yourself for the prize.
But First Do Play Here Itself.
Until Next time, admin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment